This meter is an accurate and sure-fire way to determine that the level of light meets specified criteria and obtained data will become very useful information to maintain the brightness of any environments. The economical version of our lux meter that can measure the Lux level in 3 testing ranges. It feature DATA HOLD function, AUTO ZERO adjustment and uses long life silicon diode, spectral response filter and fully corrected for the angular incidence of light to ensure stability. Brightness or light intensity plays a very essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photograph as well as providing correct light intensity for each environment.
Whether you're checking common areas for safe levels of lighting or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done. Our hand-held light meter reads the intensity of light falling on the subject and measurements are taken from the subject position. They measure accurately and consistently and are not affected by variances in reflectance of the subject or scene. Because of this, the meter gives the accurate exposure for the majority of situations and subjects.
- Fast and accurate readings from 0–50,000 Lux
- 3 selectable measurement ranges
- High accuracy in measuring
- Separate light sensor for taking measurements in optimum positions
- Data-hold function
- Auto zero adjustment
- Built-in Low battery indication
- Has CE marking, conforms with essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
- With LSI circuit use for high reliability and durability
- Low in power consumption for more operating hours
- With long life silicon photo diode inside
- Easy to read, clear & big 4 digits LCD display – in all light conditions
- Powered by a 9v battery (included with no extra cost)
- Lightweight & portable
- Usage & Applications:
Obtain precise measurements, in multiple light measurement ranges. Our compact and rugged light meters are designed for use in work places, labs, schools, environmental studies, optics, real estate inspections to ensure that you and your staff are working in the best lit conditions possible. Indeed a very useful to architectures, light designers, cinematography, in reducing the amount of waste light used in the home, in ensuring proper light levels for plant growth. And even in measuring luminance in any environments such as illumination control, weather observation and metallurgy building, industry inspection, and agriculture research.
It bears the CE marking that certifies its compliance to the essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Directives. Be assured that it meets the safety and security standards with confidence.
Monitor building and security light levels with confidence. Useful device for anyone who wants to measure illumination levels.