This precise digital instrument with switchable LUX and FC measure in 4 ranges to check the level of illuminance, the light falling on a surface. Provides useful features like long life silicon diode to ensure stability with spectral response filter and fully corrected for the angular incidence of light. Brightness or light intensity plays a very essential factor particularly photography.The obtained data are very useful information in maintaining the brightness of any environment.
It can detect the brightness (Lux level)of any environment in the fields of cinematography and scenic design, in home, horticulture, illumination control, weather observation, electro-optical sources, industry inspection,agriculture research and in any kind of stores, hospital,school, restaurant, hair salon, factories, shops, and etc.
A FREE Rubber Holster is included to help protect the meter from damage especially from breakage due to falling from high places or accidental drop.
- Removable Protective Silicon Rubber Holster (Outer Case)
- Wide measuring rang: 0.1 ~ 200,000LUX or 0.01 ~ 20,000FC repeatedly
- Peak illuminance level detector
- Datahold function
- Peak-Hold function which collects or record the measured values that can be of use later
- Autozero adjustment
- Selectable Lux and FC measuring units
- Corrected for Luminous Efficiency function
- Correction factor need to be manually calculated for non-standard light sources
- Short rise and fall times
- Separate Light sensor allows user take measurements at an optimum position and for convenient testing
- Typical battery life : 200 hours if using alkaline battery