Model : MA215
This high quality professional digital manometer that measures gauge pressure and differential pressure (measures the difference between two pressures). This can also be use to measure gas and air. Durably constructed with 0~±15psi range and selectable imperial or metric pressure units. Pressures can be displayed in no less than 11 different units. These are: bar, mm hg, oz in2, kg cm2, psi, in H2O, kPa, ft H2O, in Hg, cm H2O, m bar. A huge bonus, you can immediately correlate your measurements with nearly any other gauge – including some factory boost gauges that work in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg). Each of these units is displayed to a very high resolution.
Maximum and minimum values can be held or recorded, with built-in clock showing how long after activation these measurements were recorded and freezes the reading on the display for easy viewing with its data hold function. In addition to a two-line LCD there are also six fully multi-functional buttons, two pressure ports and back-light for viewing in dimly lit areas. Auto power off or sleep mode can be disabled anytime allowing the monitoring of pressure for as long as the battery (or external supply, not included in the set) maintains power. Update rate of display is commendably quick at 0.5 second and its indeed easy to use.
This meter has given an approval from European Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking).
A must-have! It combines form, fit and function to deliver precision pressure measurement for field, plant or lab use!
- 0~±15psi measuring range
- 11 measuring units: bar, oz in2, psi, kPa, inHg, mbar, mmHg, kgcm2, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O
- Relative zero setting, meter's display can be zeroed easily and quickly
- Measure Gauge & Differential pressure
- Can be use in pressure drop testing
- Highly accurate measurements; accuracy is at ±0.3% of full scale
- With 4mm negative and positive metal hose plug
- Orange color tubing can withstand up to 100psi pressure and fit 4mm plug
- With Imperial and Metric measurement units
- Hold, Min, Max, Record Features complete with real time stamp
- Over-range indication with error message
- Back-light function works for dark area
- Factory calibrated (Manual calibration is also possible)
- Auto power off that can be disabled
- Low battery indicator
- With DC power input jack (DC adapter not included)
- With RS232 output port (optional RS232 data logging package is not included)
- Tested according to European international guidelines and standards (CE Marking)
- Ideal Applications:
- HVAC industry, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals