A digital Multimeter that has PC Connection capability with both auto and manual range options. Autorange mode selects the best range for the input detected and allows you to set testing point without resetting the range. While manual range lets you select whatever range you want as well as it allows you to lock the meter in a specific range. It is also capable for relative measurement and has multiple measuring capacity such as DC & AC Current and Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature (°C),Diode and Continuity Test. Measured data can be recorded, analyzed and processed in a computer. In addition, this multimeter supports Windows XP Home, Professional, Vista 32 & 64bit, and Windows 7.
Features like Data Hold, Over range protection, Backlight LCD display, low battery indication and Auto Power Off have been added to this meter's functionality making it ideal tool for schools, laboratories, industries and even home applications. Moreover, this multimeter has been granted an iF product design award in Hannover for its cutting-edge design quality and outstanding functionality.
- Performs Diode test, Temperature Measurement, Frequency and Duty Cycle, Relative Measurement
- Auto and Manual Range
- 6000 counts full feature with PC-Link software interface (USB)
- Large LCD display with LED backlight
- Data hold function, Minimum and Maximum value
- Auto power off and low power indication
- Over range indicator
- Conforms with IEC1010-1, CAT.II 1000V, CAT. III 600 V
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
- Electronic protection system with double insulation
- Supports Windows XP Home, Professional, Vista 32 & 64bit, and Windows 7
- Convenient fuse and battery change design