This model works for alcohol testing (to test the alcohol concentration in the alcohol solution, not the grape wines or the other fruit wines). Its unit is W/W (Weight/Weight), the refractometers working temperature is suggested at 20°C (about 18°C to 25°C).
Measure the alcohol content accurately in seconds! All you need to do is manufacture a distillate of the liquids to be measured, and then place the distilled sample on the prism.
The measuring procedure isn't difficult, just clean the alcohol refractometer before using & once the distilled sample liquid is in place make sure that no air bubbles are appearing. FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC, it automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Because refractive index is very temperature dependent, it is important to use a refractometer with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to give you the most accurate measurement in any type of environment temperature.
Many of the refractometers on the market are made of plastic. However, people who work with alcoholic beverages or industrial fluids on a regular basis believe that metal refractometers provide more accurate measurements and that they simply stand up better over time and provides you with fast, accurate results - the very same characteristics that you get with all our Refractometers.
Get the tool that professional and nonprofessional winemakers simply can't be without.
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
- Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10° to 30° to correct temperature discrepancies during use
- Easy to focus & calibrate and very convenient to use
- Durable and built to last long
- Comprehensive operations manual, complete with soft & protective carrying case, pipette and mini-screw driver for easy calibration are provided for user's convenience and comfortability