This is a high-precision sound level meter that providesanalog signal outputand measures sound pressure level with measuring accuracy up to ±2dB.It features a wide measuring range of40 ~ 130 dB,Bar-Graph Indication,A/Cfrequency weighting,Fast / Slow response andMaximum Hold function. The meter also provides a wind screen to filter-out unwanted signals. In addition, it has an optional Software CD and USB cable (not included in the set) which can be used asData Loggerto record Noise Data into your PC or Laptop via the USB port. With USB cable attached to the port of the meter and the Software installed to your PC/Laptop, you can view the online test, real time data measurement curve diagram and data input/output and the curve of the noise maps. You can also save and print for later comparison.
Sound level meter can be used for noise projects, quality control, environmental noise control and health monitoring such as: construction, schools, hospitals,shopping malls, theaters, offices, road traffic, family,audio and other occasions, the noise level measurement applications.
This meter meets the International Committee of the IEC651 TYPE2 and the American National Standards ANSIS1.4 TYPE2 as well as the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial Safety Offices and Sound Quality control in various environment.
- Wide measuring range 40 ~ 130dB(decibels)
- Instantaneous sound measure function
- Two equivalent weighted sound pressure levels, A and C
- Max locked function has the maximum value, after the stent-in-one unique, easy to use
- AC Analog Signed Output for frequency analyzer level recorder or X-Y axis, FFT analyzer, graphic recorder, etc. to do statistical analysis of data logger
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristics modes
- Auto power off function
- Low-power display or low battery indicator
- Overload prompts
- Tripod Mounting option
- Sound Level Selecting Button Switches
- Recorded data plotted in Graph be shown on the PC's display window and can be printed
- Portable, easy to use and handy
- Passed the high standards of IEC651TYPE 2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE 2 for sound level meters
- With OPTIONAL Software CD & USB Cable (not included in the set), for recording date into your PC