This Vibration meter is one of the most useful tools in everyday machinery vibration monitoring. It measures acceleration (peak), displacement (peak to peak) velocity and revolution (R.P.M / RPM) with high accuracy and no guessing error. Easy to use and does not need any vibration analysis knowledge to operate and use this vibration meter. The digitally displayed vibration level is one of the best indications of machine running condition. Utilizes an external accelerometer and magnetic base to improve frequency response and provide a more repeatable vibration reading. Frequency ranges are utilized for broad detection abilities. Ideal for fast and precise measurements of the speed the furthest common measuring parameter of the vibration measurement alternatively in cm/s (centimeter per second) or ft/s (foot/s). The parameter speed used for vibration degree measurements in agreement with ISO-2372, BS-4675 or VDI-2056. Equipped with HOLD Function that can be used for maximum value determination.
Usage & Applications:
Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, predictive maintenance purposes, bearing condition maintenance function, conditional examination of oscillations of machines and construction units such as imbalance, loop alignment error and other errors in rotary machines.
We constantly keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first and so we made sure that our products comply with all the necessary health and safety required standards set by the European Directives thru its CE marking. Certified to meet the following rigorous standards ofISO-2954, used for periodic measurements to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
- Conforms to international standards and passed the standards of ISO-2954
- Measures vibration in terms of Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration and High Frequency Acceleration in Metric & Imperial units
- Lightweight, easy to use, compact and can be easily put into your pocket
- With individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements with magnetic base
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 10kHz in acceleration mode
- Quick accurate analysis for checking balance and alignment of a rotating object
- Bearing condition monitoring function
- With AC output socket for headphones and recording (headphones are not included)
- Features fast, accurate and exact reading with no guessing or errors are clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read 4 digits 18mm LCD screen instantly
- With auto power off to help in battery power conservation to prolong battery life
- With battery status notification and high measuring range with high resolution
- With long lasting components & durable components are encased in a ABS-plastic casing for years of maintenance-free operation
- With FREE Protective & sturdy carrying case with contoured rubber compartments that fits the device perfectly. When closed, it then sandwiched between rubber foam to achieve optimum shock absorption