An accurate and reliable device, EC-1383 has the same functionality as that of EC-1382 but the measurements are in "ms/cm". Electrical conductivity (EC) is a measurement of dissolved solids in water. These dissolved solids conduct electricity. EC is measured in milli-siemens per centimeter (ms/cm). EC is measurements of the strength of the nutrient solution.
Applications & Usage:
It can be used in many applications such as in Aquarium, swimming pool, Spa, Nutrient, Hydroponics and laboratory and many more.
- With Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Equipped with Electrode for extreme durability, excellent conductivity & accuracy
- Easy to use and provides a quick measurement
- High accuracy of ±2% full scale
- With CE Approval and ideal for the most demanding of users
- Wide range of applications in water quality testing
- Compact and light weight for mobility
- With accurate and clear display for ease of use
- Easy push power button and calibration with the mini-screw driver
- Comes supplied with mini-screw driver and instruction manual to best utilize EC-1383