This SM-852B phase indicator is design to check the presence of OPEN PHASE and PHASE SEQUENCE thru the designated LEDs and an audible buzzer sound simultaneously. This handheld instrument correctly identify the rotary field of a three phase system ensuring that correct phase sequencing is achieved.
Testing is as easy as connecting the included well insulated alligator clips of the unit to the three phase circuit under test and the unit will indicate the presence of open phase & phase sequence thru the LEDs and buzzer.
- Fast with highly accurate measurement results
- 2 functions in one unit:Open phase indication&Phase rotation indication
- Checks open phases & Identifies 3 phase sequence condition
- With simultaneous indications via LEDs and audible buzzer sound
- Indicates direction of the rotation
- Ensures the object being tested is not damaged from incorrect wiring
- Indicates phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each of three phases is live
- Portable, compact design and meet the Electrical Safety Standards IEC-348.