Fully equipped to measure thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, and even in the industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station and machine manufacturing. It can measure any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and other materials.
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time
- With wide measuring range of 1.5mm ~ 200mm, high resolution with Low Battery Indicator
- Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
- With high power emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. It is widely used in almost all types of industries to measure rough surfaces and even cast iron with ease
- Capable to give measurements of many of materials including Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron
- Automatically switch off after about 2 minutes from the last key operation
- Features instant results that's clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read LCD screen and gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
- With FREE Protective & sturdy carrying case with contoured rubber compartments that fits the device perfectly. When closed, it then sandwiched between rubber foam to achieve optimum shock absorption.
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Made from quality materials