A Massive RTS Experience>
XIII Century Gold Edition combines the highly successful strategy game XIII Century: Death or Glory with the follow-up sequel, XIII Century: Blood of Europe. Charge into the great battles of the Middle Ages alongside noble knights and ruthless nomads as they clash steel with neighboring foes and carve their names into history.
- Massive battlefields, including 40 historically accurate battles from the original game with 170 unit variants from 21 nations.
- Immersive, 8-pat story-driven campaign including online multiplayer with up to 6 players.
- Unmatched historical detail and accuracy encompassing both scenarios and military units delves deeper than other games in the genre.
- Twenty-one playable factions, each with authentic heraldry, weapons and tactics.
Product Titles Included
- XIII Century: Death or Glory
- XIII Century: Blood of Europe
XIII Century: Death or Glory
XIII Century: Death or Glory is an RTS game which immerses players in the Middle Ages. Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus' (Russians). The game consists of 5 campaigns, which cover the most well known battles of that period. XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units located on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders in medieval Europe.
- Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
- Historical reconstruction. Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
- Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
- Dozens of unit types
- Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
- Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow complete authenticity of medieval battle on the unit level
- State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of refinement and veracity
- LAN and Internet multiplayer
XIII Century: Blood of Europe
1266 AD. Alexander Nevsky, the famous defender of ancient Rus' western borders, is long gone, and the knights of the Teutonic Order are again marching to Pskov, a gem of the Northern Rus'. They are out for easy prey and loot. Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, is the only hope to push out the invaders. Prepare to join his armed force to defend their territory and win fame worthy of the memory of the Grand Prince Alexander! Enjoy historical battles of the Middle Ages as Dovmont leads his troops against German and Livonian knights.
- Advanced graphics, based on cutting-edge technology, developed by Unicorn Games
- High level of detail and realism from equipment and heraldry to recreated map topology of real battlefields
- Multiplayer. Dedicated server for online battles will allow everyone to test leader skills competing with players from all over the world.
- 8 battle missions that shed light on the life and feat of arms of Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, famous leader and ruler in the history of Rus.
- Renewed gameplay. Fog of war and recon features will bring a new experience to the game.
- Psychological part of the combat system continually calculates battlefield situation and greatly improves realism of unit behavior in combat. Units adequately react to flanking, wounds and physical well-being as well as victories and losses of friendly units
- Big world map, 40 missions of the original game, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2
- Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+ processor
- 1 GB of RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory - (ATI): Radeon X1600 - (Nvidia): Geforce 7600
- 6.1 GB + 1 GB Swap File Hard Drive
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet (TCP/IP) or LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card with latest drivers
- ATI RADEON X1600, ATI RADEON X1900, ATI RADEON HD 2400, ATI RADEON HD 2600, ATI RADEON HD 2900, ATI RADEON HD 3450, ATI RADEON HD 3850, ATI RADEON HD 3870, ATI RADEON HD 4850, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 280
Supported Mobile Chipsets
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7900, NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7950, NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 8400