ProNauticP Series 1240P, 12 Volt, 40 Amp Battery ChargerAll Digital Electronic Performance Charging
Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, ProNauticP employs our ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics on-board today's power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats. Boasting twelve digitally-controlled performance charging profiles with finger tip selection, ProNauticP fully charges, conditions, maintains and re-conditions batteries while extending battery life and maximizing battery reserve power performance. ProNauticP is Power Factor Corrected with auto-ranging global AC input allowing all models to operate off a standard household power connection. Featuring dual digital displays for real-time display of actual charging voltage and amperage and AC power-on diagnostics with pass or fail status in addition to discreet fault indication for mis-wiring or adverse battery bank conditions. Designed to provide more time on the water enjoying what you like most... boating.Features:
- Up to 12 performance precision 4-stage charging profiles: Charge, Condition, Maintain and Re-condition. Automatic dockside power mode for 12 Volt DC lighting and appliances. Factory set for Flooded (Lead Acid) batteries. AGM, GEL selectable.
- Auto-ranging (100-250VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection. ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board.
- Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.
- Automatically programs conditioning time based on discharge state of batteries. Automatically de-sulfates batteries after 21 days in the maintain mode, improving reserve power performance extending battery life.
- Real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation of a boat's charging system.
- After 72 hours of not seeing a load greater than 5 amps, float voltage will be lowered consuming less energy during storage periods. (for flooded sealed charge profiles)
Country of Origin - US