This product is brand new and sealed. Once the product has been opened it can only be returned to the manufacturer for repair/replacement. This item is non-refundable.
General Information Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: PBE-2AC-400-US
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: PowerBeam ac
Product Model: PBE-2AC-400
Product Name: 2.4 GHz High-Performance AirMAX Ac Bridge with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management
Marketing Information: Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam 2AC, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airOS 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- High-performance airMAX ac CPE
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, Including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 2.4 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The PowerBeam 2AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PowerBeam 2AC and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
Product Type: Wireless Bridge
Technical Information Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz
Wireless Transmission Speed: 330 Mbit/s
Beamforming Technology: Yes
Interfaces/Ports Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Pole-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 3.96 lb
Miscellaneous Package Contents:
- 2.4 GHz High-Performance AirMAX Ac Bridge with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management
- Pole-Mounting Kit
- 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Warranty Limited Warranty: 1 Year