Clamping Voltage 400V, 6 ft, NEMA 5-15P, Right Angle - 45 Offset, 15 Amp, EMI/RFI Filtration, Black, Lifetime Warranty
General Information Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: CSP806T
Brand Name: CyberPower
Product Series: Professional Surge
Product Model: CSP806T
Product Name: CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TE
Marketing Information: The CyberPower Professional Series CSP806T Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 2250 joules, 8 outlets, RJ-11 (1 in / 2out) phone line protection, and a 6 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and consumer electronics.
The CSP806T features (8) outlets with (4) widely spaced outlets, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports for telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines. The 6 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45 off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures the highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $250,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Protect your electronic devices, home entertainment system and your appliances from serious power surges
- 8 x NEMA 5-15R receptacles protects your devices from electric power surges and spikes
- Protect your sensitive devices with 2250 J energy rating
- Easily connect to a wall outlet with 6 ft cord
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Technical Information Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Dataline Protection: Phone/Fax/Modem/DSL
Power Description Input Voltage: 125 V AC
Output Voltage: 125 V AC
Maximum Surge Current: 120 kA
Surge Energy Rating: 2250 J
Physical Characteristics Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
Miscellaneous Package Contents:
- CSP806T Professional 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TEL
- User Manual
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: $250,000
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Data Line Protection - RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- EnergyStar Certified: No
- Personal Computers
- Fax Machines
- Stereo Systems
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Warranty Limited Warranty: Lifetime
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.