This Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor is used to measure C02 Concentration, Air Temperature and Relative Humidity with visible alarm. It is an ideal for Indoor Air quality ( IAQ ) diagnosis.
Carbon dioxide (C02) is a gaseous component of the earth's atmosphere. The concentration of C02 in natural ambient air is about 0.04% or 400ppm. With each breath, human convert oxygen (02) into carbon dioxide (C02). Although carbon dioxide is invisible and odorless, an increased C02 content makes is apparent because human will notice increased fatigue and reduce concentration.
It complies will all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE marking). Plus all parts are made in and manufactured in Taiwan.
- Super large LCD simultaneously display C02 level, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Calendar (Y/ M / D) and Time (clock)
- Six (6) smiley icons indicate indoor air quality levels (350/450/700/1000/2500/5000ppm) easy to understand C02 concentration.
- Stable NDIR Sensor for C02 concentration
- With Visible alarm
- Selectable °F and °C temperature unit
- Automatic baseling calibration (ABC) function
- Warning for high CO2 concentration
- Backlight Function
- Recall MAX and MIN reading
- Comes with Power Adaptor (choose one from the availble plug US/ UK/ AU/ EU)
- Made in Taiwan