Model : M0198132S
This portable USB interface on line logging CO2, Thermo-hygrometer is used to measure CO2 Concentration, Air Temperature and Relative Humidity with audible alarm. It is an ideal for Indoor Air quality ( IAQ ) diagnosis.This meter also measures Dew Point and Wet bulb Temp.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gaseous component of the earth's atmosphere. The concentration of CO2 in natural ambient air is about 0.04% or 400ppm. With each breath, human convert oxygen (O2) into carbon dioxide (C02). Although carbon dioxide is invisible and odorless, an increased CO2 content makes is apparent because human will notice increased fatigue and reduce concentration.
This item complies with all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE marking). Plus all parts are made in and manufactured in Taiwan.
- Most effective smart, easy and simple to use for indoor air quality
- Measures CO2, Temperature, Humidity in one meter
- ABC (Automatic Baseline Calibration) default and may disable
- Triple display, easy to understand and read
- CO2 High alarm threshold setting with audible beep
- Design with NDIR (Non-dispersive infrared technology) long life CO2 sensor, measure up to 9,999ppm
- Great tool to check indoor air quality or plant growth, green house photosynthesis monitoring
- Tripod receptacle for long time logging at the certain place
- Long life sensors
- All sensors are well calibrated before shipment
- Made in Taiwan