The MOS Blackpack is our most durable backpack with many features to keep your gadgets organized and protected. When used in combination with a "MOS Reach" power adapter you are able to plug in all your devices to a single outlet without having to take them out of the Blackpack.Recent improvements:
- NEW: Greatly improved top handle to withstand heavy loads and sudden impacts while still being comfortable to grab.
- Slightly larger laptop pocket to better fit most 15.6” laptops
- Slightly wider and much stronger sunglasses pouch. This should allow you to put most phones in the quick access pocket and help it to protrude less into the main pocket. It is also super crush resistant and shatter resistant.
- About 10 cm longer straps to better accommodate larger shoulders
- Three additional Mesh Pockets in the main outer pocket. Dimensions One pocket at 29cm X10.5cm Two pockets at 14cm x 8.5cm
Stronger Sunglasses Case
We wanted to get an idea of how protective the new case inside the Blackpack is. Do not try this at home.
- Unexpanded: 31 cm by 46 cm by 18 cm when full (Excluding the straps)
- Expanded: 31 cm by 46 cm by 23 cm.
Full coverage for any manufacturer defects or damage from normal wear and tear or transit damage to the BLACKPACK. With limited exceptions MOS will replace or repair the BLACKPACK and pay shipping costs within the US. This does not include cosmetic only damage (such as scratches or stains on the fabric), damage from abuse, or damage to or loss of the bag's contents, loss of use of the bag or similar expenses.5 Years - Coverage for manufacturer defects and product failures
Coverage for any manufacturer defects or product failures from normal use. These might include zipper failures, seams splitting, or handle or straps detaching. With limited exceptions MOS will replace or repair the BLACKPACK. This does not include damage from transit or damage not related to a failure in workmanship or materials. It also does not include cosmetic only damage, damage from abuse, or damage to or loss of the bag's contents, loss of use of the bag or similar expenses.