Reach viewers everywhere
Simultaneously live stream to YouTube, Facebook, and other content delivery networks and content management systems using SRT, HLS, MPEG-DASH, custom RTMP/RTMPS, and RTSP. At the same time, use the built-in streaming server to stream locally to web browsers, smart TVs, and set-top boxes.
“I’m very happy with our decision to use Pearl; it’s now our lecture capture standard.”
Gabe Russell, Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Power up Pearl Mini with Epiphan Cloud™
Access and take control of Pearl Mini from anywhere with Epiphan Cloud’s powerful remote production capabilities. It’s the easiest way for you and your team to create broadcast-quality live streams and recordings from a distance.
- Full remote access to every Pearl Mini feature, including live switching
- Shared accounts for collaboration with distant team members
- Centralized dashboard for convenient device configuration and monitoring
- Real-time alerting of any production issues
The Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol uses the latest in live streaming technology to keep your productions looking great. Add a remote guest or contributor over SRT to bring professional-quality sources into your Pearl-powered productions.
1080p HD recording
Pearl Mini’s hardware-accelerated encoder provides flawless H.264 encoding for maximum performance. Record a program and ISO in AVI, MP4, MOV, or MPEG-TS formats directly to a 512 GB EXT4 SD card (not included) and automatically upload to a USB stick or network server.
Integrate with your Crestron System
What’s in the box? Protect your investment
Purchase an optional, lightweight hard-shell carrying case with custom foam inserts to protect your Pearl Mini hardware encoder while on the go.Warranty and Return Policy
All Epiphan products are covered by our warranty and return policy which includes a 100% repair or replacement warranty for 12 months from the date of shipment.Technical Specs
You can connect just about anything to Pearl Mini – cameras, computers, imaging equipment, and more. Pearl Mini accepts standard and custom resolutions up to 1920×1200 from SDI, HDMI, USB, and H.264 network-based SRT and RTSP sources.
- 1 x 3G SDI
- 2 x HDMI 1.4a
- 2 x USB 3.0 (UVC/UAC)
- RTSP (H.264)
Send an HDMI feed of your switched program to projectors for front-of-house presentations, display walls, or monitors for confidence monitoring. Share the program output or an individual input source.
- 1 x HDMI 1.4a
Connect to the network over Ethernet.
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port (RJ45)
- 2 x XLR (L/R stereo pair or mono, balanced/unbalanced mic and line level signals +4.0 dBu up to 12.3 VRMS +24 dBu); phantom optional
- 2 x 1/4″ TRS (L/R stereo pair or mono, balanced/unbalanced line level signals +4.0 dBu up to to 12.3 VRMS, +24 dBu)
- 2 x RCA (L/R stereo pair, -10 dBV consumer line level)
- 1 x 3.5 mm (stereo/unbalanced for electret microphones)
Connect headphones to the front-mounted 3.5 mm audio jack and monitor audio levels with on-screen VU meters.
- 1 x 3.5 mm audio jack