Silverback connectors have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including gold plated connectors and a heavy-duty casing. What sets Silverbacks apart is the unique dual-screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single-screw or open-screw design. Dual-screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and a clear signal transmission through the added contact. Silverback Flex Pin connectors accommodate up to 10 AWG speaker wire.
Bare wire connections tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes, are prone to corrosion. The Flex Pin connections solve these problems with a connector that is corrosion resistant and won't fray or break.
Easy to install:
- Unscrew the jacket to reveal the core of the Silverback Banana Plug.
- Feed the speaker wire into the core of the banana plug.
- Tighten the screws to secure the speaker wire.
- Replace the jacket over the core.
The Silverback Flex Pins are for inputs that are spring-loaded or simply accept a wire-only connection. The Silverback Flex Pins marry the beautiful and sturdy design of the Silverback Banana plug, with the need for wire connection. We’ve developed a special non-conductive coating for our aluminum casing on the Silverback, which will protect the plugs from electrical conductivity, with no worries of shorting your speakers.Premium Materials
- 16AWG copper braiding, soldered and gold plated with 24K gold
- 24K Gold plated brass connector
- Aluminium outer sleeve (with brass threaded insert)
- Non-conductive clear coating on the aluminum sleeves
- SW-30006-12 - 12 pack (24 connectors)
- SW-30006-6 - 6 pack (12 connectors)
- Silverback™ by Sewell
- Flex pin style connector
- 16AWG gold plated copper braiding
- 24K gold plating for durability and maximum signal transfer
- Connectors are made of gold plated solid brass
- Double Screws to Secure Speaker Wire
- For use in any system with wire-only input