Ensure the best connection between your speaker cable and your receiver unit with these open-screw banana plugs. Ocelots feature an open-screw connection to accommodate various wire gauges.How to Install Open-Screw Banana Plugs
- Unscrew the bottom of the banana plug.
- Feed the wire through the hole on the side of the plug.
- Screw the bottom of the banana plug back up till it tightens down on the speaker wire, securing it to the banana plug.
- Your speaker wire is now ready for connection.
Banana plugs ensure a cleaner and more reliable setup than using only bare wire. Banana plugs also ensure that you'll only have to wire your speakers up once, rather than stuff the unterminated speaker cable into your receiver or speakers and hope that it never comes out.Daisy Chain
Ocelots are the best choice when you need to Daisy Chain multiple plugs together. They feature a female banana plug connection on the bottom, allowing you to connect multiple speakers from a single speaker output.Mfg. Part Number
- SW-23588 1 Pair
- SW-23651 6 Pair
- SW-23600 12 Pair
- Maximum accepted AWG: 10 AWG
- Length: 44mm
- Outside base diameter: 10mm
- Pure, High Density Copper
- Heavy Duty Steel Outer Casing