Our most secure banana plugs
Silverback banana plugs have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including gold plated connectors and a heavy-duty casing. What sets these banana plugs apart is the unique dual-screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single-screw or open-screw design. Dual-screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and a clear signal transmission through the added contact. Silverback Banana Plugs accommodate up to 10 AWG speaker wire.Easy to install:
- Unscrew the casing to reveal the inner barrel.
- Loosen the two small screws to make room for your speaker wire.
- Slide the casing down the speaker wire before terminating the wire to the inner barrel.
- Feed the speaker wire into the inner barrel of the banana plug.
- Tighten the screws to secure the speaker wire.
- Screw the outer casing back over the inner barrel.
The Right Angle connectors provide a cleaner install while reducing strain on cables and on the speaker wire terminals. Premium Materials
- 24K Gold plating
- Solid brass banana plug tip and housing
- Aluminum outer sleeve (with brass threaded insert)
- Non-conductive clear coating on the aluminum sleeves
- Mini Screwdriver included on the 6 and 12-packs
Both options are great depending on your setup and how close to the wall you need your speakers to be.Why Banana Plugs?
- 24K Gold Plating for Durability and Maximum Signal Transfer
- Connectors are made with solid brass
- Double Screws to Secure Speaker Wire
- Maximum accepted AWG: 10 AWG (12 AWG recommended)
- Maximum Jacket OD: 8.5mm (5/16th in)
- Right Angle connectors to reduce strain on cables.
- Total Length: 1 3/4in (45mm)
- Plug Length 0.75in (19.5mm)
- Plug diameter: 0.13-0.18in (3.4-4.7mm)
- Outside Diameter (sleeve): 0.4in (10.5mm)
- Inside Diameter (sleve): 0.34in (8.5mm)
- Sleeve lenght: 1in (25.5mm)
- Outside Diameter (connector): 0.3in (7.7mm)
- Inside Diameter (connector): 0.17in (4.4mm)
- Connector depth 0.59in (15mm)