Sewell Ghost Wire can be used on almost any flat surface. Perfect for running stereo signals across rooms, around corners, in automobiles, under flooring, or any situation where wires cannot be run through walls.
These terminal blocks are designed specifically for use with (Sold Separately).How to Terminate Ghost Wire
- Peel back the white backing about 1” and cut it off, exposing the adhesive and conductors.
- Trim away white covering in between and at the edges of the conductors.
- Remove the white covering from the opposite side of the conductor. It does not have adhesive between the conductor, and should leave a nice clean copper surface when removed.
- Fold the conductors 2-4 times, keeping the clean copper surface outwards.
- Insert the conductors into theand tighten the set screws.
- Insert your standard speaker cable in the other end of the terminal block and tighten the set screw.
- SW-29982 1 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-29982-4 4 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-29982-8 8 pc. 2 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-32843 1 pc. 4 Conductor Terminal Block
- SW-32874-CON 10 pc. 2 Conductor 23 AWG
- Ghost Wire™ by Sewell
- Terminal Block
- Made for Sewell 2 or 4 Conductor Ghost Wire
- Converts flat speaker wire to regular speaker wire